This Gadget Has No Title

“A path is only a path, and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you . . . Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself alone, one question . . . Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use.”
Carlos Castaneda

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Welcome to My World - Jim Reeves



Welcome to my world

Won't you come on it
Miracles I guess
Still happen now and then

Step into my heart

Leave your cares behind
Welcome to my world
Built with you in mind

Knock and the door will open

Seek and you will find
Ask and you will be given
The key to this world of mine

I'll be waiting here

With my arms unfurled 
Waiting just for you
Welcome to my world

Happy Valentines Day <3



No comments: