This Gadget Has No Title

“A path is only a path, and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you . . . Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself alone, one question . . . Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use.”
Carlos Castaneda

Friday, February 1, 2013

10 Seconds of Forever - Hawkwind



In the tenth second of forever, I thought of the sea and a white yacht drifting...
In the ninth second of forever, I thought of a leaf, a stone, the plastic fragment of the child's toy...
In the eighth second of forver, I remembered a warm room where voices played...
In the seventh second of forever, I thought of the life I would not lead...
In the sixth second of forever, I saw your mouth whispering something I could not hear...
In the fifth second of forever, I thought of the vermillion deserts of Mars, the jewelled
forests of Venus...
In the fourth second of forever, I could remember nothing that I did not love...
In the third second of forever, I thought of rain against a window and I thought of
the wind...
In the second second of forever, I thought of the pair of broken shades lying on the
tarmac...
In the first and final second of forever, I thought of the long past that had led to
now and never... never... never... never...
____________________________________

No comments: