This Gadget Has No Title

“A path is only a path, and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you . . . Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself alone, one question . . . Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use.”
Carlos Castaneda

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Moments In Time

1) The Celestial Revelation - Roadside

2) The Visit From The Departed - Part One

3) The Celestial Revelation - Mountainside Grove

4) The Visit From The Departed - Part Two

In these first four moments I understood everything but then I wasn't meant to remember anything. They are among the happiest moments I remember although I don't know why.

5) The Shadow On The Trees

6) Moving the Hand And Moving The World

7) Breathing The Air Of Jesus

8) Seeing The Light Of The Hearts

These last four moments I understood completely and could remember them fully. They are among the saddest things I remember because I am trapped in this non-reality and they are reminders there is a beautiful reality I must wait for.


No comments: