This Gadget Has No Title

“A path is only a path, and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you . . . Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself alone, one question . . . Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use.”
Carlos Castaneda

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mystic Dog Ears' Cover Photo

One on my earliest visions was of me standing, like the Vitruvian man, on a hillside while a full moon rose on the horizon. The great expanse of space was visible and at that moment I felt as one with the universe.

I didn't feel small, I didn't feel large. I was one with the universe... I was the Universe. I cannot begin to explain the deep connection I felt, or the joy, or the love. It was completely engulfing and eternal.

That moment was the big bang and I knew everything... for only that moment.

I've come to be able to express this as, and believe it to be, a revelation. A fleeting communication from the source of Oneness I will call God for all intents and purposes.

Some may argue this was a dream and yes, I was asleep at the time, but one knows the difference when it touches you.

I was blown away when I came across this photo and knew instantly I needed it for my cover photo.



This is a brief explanation of #3 from Moments in Time

No comments: